Date:      Fri, 26 May 95 13:38:10 +0200
From:      cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de (Martin Cracauer)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mb_map full

.I had this problem, too and it turns out to be a hardware problem
(too agressive timing values in BIOS) on ASUS-Trition-PCI board. This
is under NetBSD-1.0, but if you cannot solve the problem by chnaging
kernel values, have a look at this.

In hanse-ml.freebsd.hackers you write:

--
Martin Cracauer <cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de>. No NeXTMail, please.