Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:23:42 +0100
From:      Burkard Meyendriesch <bm@Malepartus.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI multiport serial cards with 4.2-STABLE

Hi folks,

for some legacy RS232 devices I urgently need more serial ports in my
4.2-stable box. So I bought a MOXA C104/PCI four port card but don't
get it to work. I use a MSI K7T Pro motherboard with no ISA slots so
I can't use my old AST 4 port serial card :-(

Can anybody of you give me a hint if it is possible at all to use PCI
multiport serial cards in 4.2-stable and if howto configure the kernel.

Many thanks in advance for any answers or pointers.

Burkard

-- =

* Burkard Meyendriesch             ___                bm@malepartus.de *
* Hauptstrasse 45           ________|________       tel +49 5484 96097 *
* D-49219 Glandorf-Schwege          0           52 05'05"N  07 54'29"E *
* PGP-Fingerprint     BF 3B 41 DE 15 4D C9 48  15 EF A5 86 BF 6D 68 1A *