Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:51:28 -0500
From:      Andrew Lankford <lankfordandrew@charter.net>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System borked:  loader stack overflow.

The cpu I'm using is:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7500  @ 2.20GHz (2194.52-MHz
686-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6fb  Stepping = 11

Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
  Features2=0xe3bd<SSE3,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM>
  AMD Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
  AMD Features2=0x1<LAHF>
  Cores per package: 2
real memory  = 2137444352 (2038 MB)