Date:      Sun, 08 Nov 1998 00:09:29 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Eek"

Have been thinking about this thread. And thinking about how in recent
weeks suddenly the trade rag parrots (a.k.a. "journalists") have started
singing the Microsoft Party Line on WindowsCE.

Others here have joked of Perl-on-a-chip. I don't think that is so bad
of an idea. Like it better than Java on a chip. Maybe I'd buy a pocket
organizer with PerlCE as an OS.

What the heck? The HP-41C is my favorite pocket computer. Own 6 of 'em,
I better like them.  :-)

Anyone porting FreeBSD (or Perl) to the HP-41C yet? Think these guys at
http://dd.sh/perlfs/ could be inspired?