Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 19:36:17 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        higginsj@iname.com
Cc:        "'brian@awfulhak.org'" <brian@Awfulhak.org>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FW: Re: PPP problems continued.... TCP/IP logging attached

Ok, so what's happening to the traffic that you're sending out ?  Can
it be seen from the ppp implementation at the other end ?

I can't really suggest much - as far as ppp is concerned, it's
writing the data to the serial device and nothing's responding.  We
can be pretty sure it's going out as the tcp stuff is ok, so the only
thing to do at this point is to look at the logs on the remote ppp to
see why it's dropping the packets, where it's (incorrectly) sending
them or why the reply packets aren't getting back.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>