Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:15:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
Cc:        Matt Behrens <matt@megaweapon.zigg.com>, imap-uw@freebsd.ady.ro, FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: imap-uw security hole -- please update port

Hey, I won't worry if Matt doesn't. :)  If we don't install
the imap tools does that satisfy your requirements Matt or
are you expecting them to be installed as part of pine4?
If so, would a *_DEPENDS on the imap-uw port work?  Of
course its build/install would have to be conditionalized
appropriately first of course.

Just out of curiousity why isn't the imap-uw port afflicted
by the same security problems mentioned on BUGTRAQ?

Steve