Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 97 01:35:38
From:      me@corecom.net (Michael A. Endsley)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   reboot during installation/setup

I installed 2.2.1-release on my 420meg hd (slave).
After all the downloading, I was taken to the setup screen for the mouse,
monitor, etc. I tried a couple of the mouse settings and hit "a" for apply
but nothing worked, so I clicked on another name (dev/mouse0) and clicked
"a".  After about 15 seconds, my machine rebooted!  I had been still
connected to ftp at the time but not actively downloading anything.

Questions: is there a way to get back to that screen to continue?
            how do I continue the d/ling from FreeBSD.org to finish
getting whatever was
            left to d/l?

Thanks again,
Mike