Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:02:14 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question on packages: Not Spam.

I had sent a previous question to the mailing list with the hope of an
answer.
Here it is again with the explanation as of why.
Are there packages available [for the ppc architecture]?
I am building packages with pkg_create -b $NAME, have a small area to upload
the packages to- with cvs access, and would like to know if it can be
offered as a limited repository. The B&W is working with pkg_create =b
gnome-orca currently, and I need to be sure that all dependencies are built
before uploading anything.