Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:50:35 +0000
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com>
To:        Commissionnaires <comish@weyerhaeuser.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Learning

Congratulations, I wish you much luck.  I presume, from your email
address, that you work for Weyerhauser?  I think that I might know one
of the salesmen there, he used to work for Mac Blo and come to our store
but got transfered from Edmonton to Saskatoon.  Anyway, I would install
4.0 release and play with that for a while then upgrade to -stable or
-current.  BTW if you would like, I can lend you my 4.0 cd's for a
week.  I'm in central AB and could mail them to you, that would save a
lot of time in downloading, unless you have a really fast connection.

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com