Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:28:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Elliot Smorodinsky <elliots@epower.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Popper question.

	Is FreeBSD's version of popper sucseptible to the attack described
in "ftp://info.cert.org/pub/cert_advisories/CA-97.09.imap_pop"? I am one
of the system administrators for Eclipse America Corporation, and since
one of our mailservers runs FreeBSD (runs an entirely too old version of
freebsd, but that's neither here nor there), I'm quite understandably
concerned.

	Thank you very much, and I look fdorward to hearing from you.

	--Elliot Smorodinsky