Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:15:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Paul Horechuk <phorechuk@docucom.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Creative Labs 3D Anihilator Pro

I believe that the only version of XFree86 that supports this card is the
latest 4.0 snapshot.. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|