Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:23:03 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Jesse Ahrens <jessea@centtech.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Poweredge 6350

Most of the DELLS i've worked with have a "custom" adaptec bios
ie it says its a 7860 but its a DELL adaptec 7860 .... its a PITA
because you need to get the DELL patches and firmware instead of Adaptec

Quoting Doug White (dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu)
On Subject: Re: Dell Poweredge 6350
Date: Fri, Apr 09, 1999 at 04:21:53PM -0700

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +780 413 1910	  Fax: +780 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)