Date:      Tue, 29 May 2007 11:24:20 +0100
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd mx's in sorbs, IP removed

The IP has been removed from SORBS :D

reply from sorbs

> You have listed one of freebsd.org mail servers.
> >
> > IP-  69.147.83.53

We occasionally have accidents where we hit "this is spam" for non-spam
mail in our mailboxes.  This is one of them, and the listing has been
removed.

> > Please could I request complete removal and white listing of the above
> > address.

I have removed it, but I can't prevent the head admin (who is subscribed
to said list) from causing such accidents, only he himself can.

-- Matti SORBS volunteer

Cheers

CB

This email has been handled by lerwick.hopto.org mail server
and has been scanned by 3 virus killers and spamassassin