Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:17:45 +0800
From:      James Lim <evilfry@sg.freebsd.org>
To:        rene@xs4all.nl, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel documentation

Hello,

            I read, and read, and read and read. There are thousands=20
of HOWTOS, Documentations, and papers out on the net, a good place to=20
start is in the mailing list archives. www.bsdvault.net,=20
www.freebsddiary.org. Or, post a question here properly and we shall=20
see how we can help you.

On the last episode Monday 11 June 2001 14:13, rene@xs4all.nl wrote:
> I am really getting sick and tired of not understanding why stuff I
> try is failing; I want to know more about the OS' structure, from a
> birdview.
>
> I understand that "the design and implementation of the BSD4.4
> kernel" is a good start (ISBN: 0-201-54979-4, Addison-Wesley
> Publishing) but would like to know if there is any other thing I
> can read...
>
> I'd also like to know if someone perhaps has this book digitized so
> I can copy it. I'm on a bit of a budget to be honest...
>
> so, lemme know; how did you guys learn? ;)

--=20
Regards,
James Lim
http://sg.freebsd.org | http://www.bsd-geeks.org