Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:01:26 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: netscape-communicator-4.04.us

}On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Chuck Robey wrote:
}
}> "/usr/local/bin/netscape" is .... not recognisable.
}> It is either not a copy of Netscape, or it is a version
}> of Netscape that is not listed in the Index file.
}>
}> I checked, the /usr/local/bin/netscape is a link to
}> /usr/local/bin/communicator-4, but when I try that, I get the same error.
}
}Notice that communicator-4 is a shell script.  Look inside for
}where the real binary is.  :)
}

And you need the most recent communicator, dated Nov. 26th or so.

Russell