Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 1995 18:20:38 +1100
From:      Andrew <Andrew@micksquadra.its.utas.edu.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help us ... it's dying

Hi there,

        Thanks for your last response about fstables...your advice worked....

While editing the fstable file I stuffed it and had to reinstall the OS
anyway :-)

This time we didn't get any errors and everything was working fine...I
installed httpd and it worked...My friend installed IRC and thats kept him
happy for many hours...when I tried to install lynx I got errors - ...I
tried to set up named and while the conf files may not have been quite right
they were passable...nslookup from another unix but pointed at ours worked
but nslookup from our machine produces 'command not found', ping and
traceroute does the same thing - I hadn't tried those before but I had tried
adduser and pkg_add which now produce 'command not found' though  they
worked before.

What do we do?

Thanks,

Andrew