Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/56752: Using the Crux GTK  2.2 theme causes problems

The following reply was made to PR ports/56752; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, apeiron@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:44:56 -0500

 The reliable way to reproduce is:

 1) Open any of app
 2) Go to theme and switch to Crux
 3) Minimize this app
 4) Crash the applet in the gnome-panel

 It's easy to reproduce it at the every time when you do it at the first
 time. After crash, I am not able to get it crash until I exit X/Gnome2 and
 re-run X/Gnome2.

 --Another way to reproduce--

 1) Run thunderbird (Be sure you are in Crux)
 2) Click on one of email to read
 3) Click on arrow by Subject to make sure it shows the full header
 4) Go to View -> Headers -> All
 5) Crash

 --

 I will play with them more tomorrow and try to get them run in the gdb or
 try to get the core dump. Unless, you get it first before I do.

 Cheers,
 Mezz

 --
 bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.