Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 1996 17:16:47 +1100 (EST)
From:      David Dawes <dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: what happenedto src/release/*?

>I just cvsupped, and all of src/release was deleted.  I understans that
>there's a new distribution collection, src-release, but I have that in
>my cvsupfile.
>
>Have I just fallen in a crack, or is there a real problem?
>
>(cvsup.au.freebsd.org, BTW.)

I forgot to make the changes required for the removal of src/release
and src/tools from the src-etc distribution.

While redoing the update (for src-release), I'm getting:

Server warning: Cannot open "/home/cvsup/etc/cvsup/prefixes/FreeBSD.cvs/src/rele
ase/compat/compat1x.tgz.uu,v": No such file or directory
Server warning: Cannot open "/home/cvsup/etc/cvsup/prefixes/FreeBSD.cvs/src/rele
ase/compat/compat20.tgz.uu,v": No such file or directory
Server warning: Cannot open "/home/cvsup/etc/cvsup/prefixes/FreeBSD.cvs/src/rele
ase/compat/compat21.tgz.uu,v": No such file or directory

Other than that, it should all be OK on cvsup.au.freebsd.org now.

David