Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:08:30 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        ale@freebsd.org
Subject:   php4 && openssl

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

Hi,

there have been 2 PRs open since 10/2004 about this subject:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/72275
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/73167

I have commented on ports/72275 with a newer patch that worked for me.
Can anyone please commit this or something like it?

--Stijn

--=20
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because
he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst
all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good
time. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent
than man for precisely the same reasons.
		-- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy"

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--