Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:10:02 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@gmail.com>
To:        Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT: Wireless router

On 27 December 2013 18:46, Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu> wrote:

> Hello list.
>
> Excuse me for the of topic subject but I wonder if anyone here can suggest
> or help me with a solution to the following scenario.
>
> I need an of the shelf Wifi-router with the following capability.
>
> It should provide at least two separate Wifi networks. One private and one
> guest network. The guest network should be time controlled so that it will
> turn on and of on the times set.
>
> Is such a product available?

Yes.

Go for the Skydog Router from PowerCloud Systems - http://www.skydog.com/

If you have no problem with configuration being stored in the cloud, this
router is great. Read about it from the Internet and even from
http://goo.gl/GYdYMB

If that doesn't fit your bill, I am blank for now. Perhaps
Netgenie<http://www.netgenie.net/>does it too.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,