Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:33:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      gemini@sicilia.mv.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (4.9-stable) Outgoing ppp through Shiva Lanrover

Thank you very much for the information. This may just be a question
of which firmware revision my Lanrover has. At v4.54 I'm not able to
find any options for NAT. I've just downloaded the latest firmware,
v5.7, fortunately I have the HE model which supports that revision.
And hopefully it will provide that functionality. Thank you all for
your patience.

Addendum- This Lanrover does have three ethernet port connectors, but
only one ethernet interface. There is a selector switch next to the
connectors.

E-Mail: gemini@sicilia.mv.com
Date: 10-Nov-2005
Time: 10:18:54