Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:57:31 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good Tape Drive for FreeBSD?

- hello I am planning of implementing a new backup strategy for FreeBSD
- The old one is where I get the users to save any important work to there home
directory (/home/username) then I mannually tar the files and copy it to
/somewhere/backup/
- I am thinking of also copying the contents of /somewhere/backup to some kind
of IDE DAT Tape Drive (bleieve thats what they call it)  so I can store this
bacup off site..

Question

1) Is there some kind of good DAT Tape Drive suitable for freeBSD 3.3?

Looking forward to your feedbackl.

dannyh
dannyh@idx.com.au

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.