Date:      Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:11:43 +0100
From:      Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS - moving from a zraid1 to zraid2 pool with 1.5tb disks

This is a home machine so I am afraid I won't have backups in place, if
only because I just won't have another machine with as much disk space.

The data is nothing critically important anyway, movies, music mostly.

My objective here is getting more used to ZFS and seeing how performance
gets.

I remember getting rather average performance on v14 but Jean-Yves
reported good performance boosts from upgrading to v15.

Will try this out when the disks arrive :)

Thanks for the pointers guys.