Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:50:13 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        freebsd@hda3.com, nimrodl@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, rroot@rootautomation.com
Subject:   Re: Ryzen issues on FreeBSD ?

>> I'm about ready to have a party.  My Ryzen 5 1600 has been up for over 8
>> days so far after changing the memory to a slower speed.  System load
>> hovers around .3
>
> I couldn't find an easy way to down-speed my memory in the bios :(

Out of interest, what motherboards are people using ? I still havent
built my test system, desite being the OP in the thread, but I have
an MSI B350 Tomahawk as the test board.

Sadly, I think the length and contnet of this thread has answered one
of my original questions though, what was whether or not it is safe to
go ahead and order Epyc boards for the data centre. I am not prepared
to gamble on that right now when people on the desktop have had so many
issue.

-pete.