Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:27:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   backing out part of src tree

Hi,

Can anyone help me figure out how to bring part of my source tree into the
past?  I'd like to see if I can run a -stable box with the "old" ata
code that doesn't panic.  And if anyone knows a specific date when the
big changes went in that would be helpful.  I know that 4.4 is fine and
all of 4.6 and some part of 4.5 just will not function with my controller.

If this can be done with cvsup, that would be wonderful.  If not, I'm
interested in any alternatives.

Thanks,

Charles

--