Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:16:52 +0000
From:      Osmany Guirola Cruz <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnochm

Hi people

   I recently installed gnochm via ports(building) and the compilation
and installation was sucefully but alway a but :-) i get this error when
i try to run it.
%gnochm
You do not have all of the required Python modules to run gnochm.
Check the gnochm README file for tips on how to fix this.
What follows is the error description highlighting the problematic module.

No module named gtkhtml2

I install the port via portupgrade(-R) and the dependency must be solved
in the README file of the source i don't find nothing...How can i solve
this problem ? i think that the proble is with python modules what
should i do?

Thanks

OSMANY