Date:      Mon, 03 Sep 2001 8:18:55 +0100
From:      Matthias Bartels <mbartels@genie.de>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>

servus,

3 weeks ago, i decided to use FreeBSD instead of Linux and up to now i
am really happy with my choice.

But i still have a problem. i often write papers for my study using
LaTeX, i store my pictures as .gifs but i have a Makefile that
converts these files to .eps

this is the line in my Makefile,

 giftopnm $< | pnmtops -noturn -width 10 > $*.eps

but FreeBSD does not know the programs giftopnm and pnmtops. And up to
now i couldn't find the port to install these programs, does anybody
which port it is?

Thank you,
matthias

Ringtones, Logos und crazy Mailbox Ansagen für Dein Nokia-Handy @