Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 00:27:38 -0300
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@clickarray.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Patrick Li <pat@databits.net>
Subject:   Re: graphics/hlserver-cs

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 07:49:43PM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> These look like awesome ports but they are slowing down the entire
> package build because it takes too long to fetch these distfiles. ;)
>
> They often take several hours to fetch.  Do you know which site will
> be closest from the FreeBSD.org cluster?  If you can put that site in
> the front of the MASTER_SITES list, it will be greatly appreciated.

	Humm. I won't be able to look into this before Thursday.
	If someone is kind enough to check which of the MASTER_SITES
from all hlserver-* ports is closest to the cluster, you can commit
to all the ports.
	I can't speak for Patrick Li (the maintainer of most of
the hlserver-*), but I don't think he will mind.
	Sorry for any trouble. By the way, we could avoid building
packages for these ports since for the average user: either
downloading the distfiles or packages yields no difference (about
same size). What do you think?

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - UnB - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
lioux at ( freebsd dot org | linf dot unb dot br )