Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 18:36:02 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        ggm@dstc.edu.au (George Michaelson)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: minor breakage in current for make world (gperf)

George Michaelson wrote:

> cc -O -pipe -D_HAVE_PARAM_H -DLO_CAL -DGATHER_STATISTICS   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include  -static -o gperf options.o iterator.o main.o perfect.o keylist.o listnode.o xmalloc.o hashtable.o boolarray.o readline.o stderr.o version.o getopt.o
> stderr.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
> stderr.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
> stderr.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
> *** Error code 1

Have you build libc? It looks like you are compiling with the new errno.h
header but linking against and old libc. If this is part of a make world,
please let me know ASAP, because the bootstrap build might need fixing.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137