Date:      Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:37:34 -0800
From:      Landon Stewart <landons@uniserve.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Hi (off-topic)

--=====================_2003380==_.ALT

That would mean they either clicked on it (not smart) or were running MS
Outlook and it was automatically executed (not smart).

Either way, its not the list, or the owner of the list's fault.

At 04:29 PM 12/4/2001 -0600, Chuck Rock wrote:
>It's the same as saying if you can't protect your own equipment then stop
>using a computer.
>
>I think you should quit blaming the admins. A lot of people got this virus
>even though they had virus scanners in place. Sometimes sh*t happens. Deal
>with it.
>
>My 2 cents.
>
>Chuck

---
Landon Stewart

Right of Use Disclaimer:
"The sender intends this message for a specific recipient and, as it may
contain information that is privileged or confidential, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, or copying by anyone without permission from the
sender is prohibited. Personal e-mail may contain views that are not
necessarily those of the company."

--=====================_2003380==_.ALT

That would mean they either clicked on it (not smart) or were running MS
Outlook and it was automatically executed (not smart).<br><br>
Either way, its not the list, or the owner of the list's fault.<br><br>
At 04:29 PM 12/4/2001 -0600, Chuck Rock wrote:<br>
can't protect your own equipment then stop<br>
using a computer.<br><br>
I think you should quit blaming the admins. A lot of people got this
virus<br>
even though they had virus scanners in place. Sometimes sh*t happens.
Deal<br>
with it.<br><br>
My 2 cents.<br><br>
Chuck<br><br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
If you are not capable of preventing virus infection from a known
unsafe<br>
attachment or file type, You should probably go back to the basics and
spare<br>
the rest of us on this list by taking us out of your address
book.<br><br>
Thanks<br>
Michael<br><br>
-----Original Message-----<br>