Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:26:48 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd@heesakkers.info
Subject:   Re: Postgresql 92 XML gone?

On 08/02/15 13:35, Oliver Heesakkers wrote:

> I believe you also need to
>>
>> create extension xml
>>
>> ?
>
> And databases/postgresql92-contrib

Hello.
Sorry for taking so much time, but I was on holiday.

I added postgresql92-contrib, then issued
# create extension xml;

But I got:
> ERROR: could not open extension control file >: No such file or directory

I looked and in fact there is no
/usr/local/share/postgresql/extension/xml.control, neither in the file
system, nor in the ports plists.

I have xml2.control, though.
However:
> # create extension xml2;
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/local/lib/postgresql/pgxml.so": dlopen (/usr/local/lib/postgresql/pgxml.so) failed: /usr/local/lib/postgresql/pgxml.so: Undefined symbol "xml_ereport"

Any further hint?

  bye & Thanks
	av.