Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 1996 13:26:15 -0600
From:      Marc Novakowski <novakow@ee.ualberta.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Problems with Pentium Pro display]

Okay, I solved the below problem by compiling a kernel (with great
difficulty)
with the vt0 console device rather than sc0.

Now I have a different problem!!  It seems that the computer boots fine
until
the login: prompt.  Then, the keyboard locks and I can't type anything!
can't even switch vt's.  I read in the mailing list archives of this
happening
to other people but I couldn't find any solutions.

I am trying all of this with the March23 SNAP.. would I have more luck
with
the latest 2.1.5 release?

Thank you in advance..

---