Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:33:59 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        "David O'Brien" <dev-null@NUXI.com>
Cc:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64 bootable CD

The issue is that I already installed FreeBSD over sparc64 ultra10 from CD
and I should install OpenBSD and NetBSD too. I thought since FreeBSD
people could manage to make a bootable CD for sparc64 maybe they could
help.

Why I install these is another thing. I write a detailed document about
how-to-install, basic configuration and benchmarks etc. This document
could provide valuable information for people who want to install one of
these operating systems into sparc64.

Thus this work is useful for the *BSD operating systems since it would
effectively help increasing the user base and it is for the good of *BSD.
I could understand your reaction if I was asking about Linux in BSD
mailing list but I don't believe this a is real threat for BSD to ask
something like this.

Neverthles to say I am sorry that I disturbed you. It wont happen again

Evren