Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:28:30 +0100 (MET)
From:      Michael Ranner <rmike@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AHA2920 / Future Domain TMC 1830 driver for FreeBSD

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, John-Mark Gurney wrote:

> > I will inform you about the progress! If we have a working AHA2920 driver
> > a port to your card should be no problem. Is the TMC-1610 a PCI card?
>
> no.. the TMC-1610 is a 16bit isa card...  with a blank socket...  which I
> would guess can house a bios...
>
> it looks like the PAO group has a working driver for the Future Domain
> 18C30... probably what needs to happen is possibly port the interface
> logic to the different busses (isa,pci,pccard)...   ttyl...

Yes I know! I try to contact the PAO group via Hosokawa Tatsumi, hoping
that I could get some parts of the source. The PCI interface is currently
working for my AHA2920 driver, but I have some other problems with the
low level source!

/\/\ichael Ranner - rmike@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rmike/
Where there's foo, there's fire!