Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 10:03:11 -0700
From:      "Bryce" <bryce@burnip.net>
To:        "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>, <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Running Stable on remote production server

To save yourself some time, you can also buildworld, and build the kernel on
another machine before hand.  Then nfs mount /usr/src, and /usr/obj of that
machine from the remote machine, and make install.

It's also rather nice to have one central server, with a version of the
software you know works.  Then as you "upgrade" all your servers, you know
they're all running the same code.

Regards,
Bryce

---