Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:09:59 -0400
From:      Hasan Diwan <hdiwan@pobox.com>
To:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcm driver

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Mr. O'Connor et al:
	More accurately, the last line would indicate your second DMA channel is
set incorrectly. use the 'boot -c' configurator to play with the flags
line (I had a similar problem with FreeBSD 3-STABLE and mine works with
flags 0x16). If your secondary DMA channel is C, your flags should be (C
| 0x10) (that's a bitwise OR). This is from the pcm manpage and it works
for me.
* Daniel O'Connor (doconnor@gsoft.com.au) [000925 11:47]:
> >       I don't  know what the last line means.  I just remade snd0...
> The last line means its busted :)
--=20
Hasan Diwan [hdiwan@pobox.com] :)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute=20