Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2014 06:41:56 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Richard Stallman remains  hypocritical liar?

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 23:08:52 +0300
Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos <jorgeassembler1@outlook.com> wrote:

> Richard Stallman remains  hypocritical liar?
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=119750352332512&w=2 What is  the
> position of the developers  BSD about Richard Stallman?

	Well looking at what Richard Stallman actually said instead of Theo
de Raadt's response is illuminating. AFAICS he didn't say what Theo accused
him of saying. Personally I think both of them are opinionated to a fault,
but that's just my opinion.

	If you think BSD developers have a common position on anything
except )probably) the desirability of the BSD license then I think you are
mistaken.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>