Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:24:59 -0300
From:      Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa@freebsdbrasil.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: possible ifconfig / wi bug?

>>There have been patches floating around for a while to do tx rate
>>control in the driver instead (in which case this info would be
>>available) but they were never committed because of reported bugs.  It
>>might be time to just commit the code anyway (to HEAD) in order to force
>>the bug(s) to be resolved.

I have used this port of NetBSD's rssadapt, and I have not noticed bugs
(maybe it just works fine on my enviroments, but not with other's),
using Prism (Senao mini-pci).

http://bsd.mikulas.com/wifi/wi-rssadapt-RELENG_6-20051014.patch

Would be nice to see it in HEAD with potential MFC soon after (if) bugs
get found/corrected.

--
Patrick Tracanelli