Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 20:46:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Raul Zighelboim <mango@communique.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad and 3C562 Ethernet card.

ello there

I am trying to install FreeBSD on an IBM thinkpad 360 (I think it is a 36).
It has a PCMCI adapter, and I have tehre a 3C562 Ethernet/Modem card.  I am
trying to do an installation over the network using ftp.

Not sure what the problem is, I have not been able to get the boot floppy
to recognise the PCMCI adapter, and I have not found any place that would
allow me to change the address/IRQ on the adapter via DOS to make it more
FBSD friendly.  I have even recompiled the kernel and created my own boot
floppies optimized for the ocasion.

Is there a FAQ/README/INFO on how to install FreeBSD on this Thinkpad ?
Is that possible to do ?

Thanks a lot for any help!