Date:      Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:45:18 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Kep Woof" <kep.woof@gmail.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Epson Stylus C86 and apsfilter

I have an Epson C84.  If you don't get anything usable from
the mailing list, e-mail me separately and I'll send you a
writeup of how I got mine working using lpr+ghostscript+gimp print.

Be aware that gimp-print really sucks the CPU when it's
translating from Postscript into Epson-speak.  A 1.5Ghz or
preferably better CPU is really a requirement unless you have
all day to print a page.

Ted