Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 1995 11:15:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Julian Howard Stacey)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (user alias)
Subject:   Re: Mosaic with Lesstif

> > > ftp.heart.barnard.za
> > Got an IP address? InterNIC doesn't know about it.
> > Off hand I'd say that someone's pulling your leg.
>
> I'm reading this on April 1st, which is maybe why I second the suspicion
> of a leg well pulled, as
> Christian Barnard was the South African surgeon who did the
> 1st succesfull human heart transplant, ....

I was hoping that this would never come up again but since you
are obviously lagging far behind in reading your mail I'll pick
up the occasion for some justification of mine:

Actually I put a ^a :-) under the word 'implentation' and if it were
not got lost due to some editing/line noise  garbage that must have occured to
my posting it wouldn't have lead to so much confusion. Kaleb claimed
for a missing smiley and subsequent answers only show a closing paren from
that smiley - so a little proof is there that I put one in.

Why then did you choose Apr 1st for reading your mail backlog :-)

> Julian S

FreeBSD blues 2.1.0-Development FreeBSD 2.1.0-Development #0: Sat Apr  1
17:12:08 MET DST 1995     root@blues:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386