Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:07:20 +0700
From:      "Outback Dingo" <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        alexus <alexus@gmail.com>
Cc:        Peter Brezny <peter@purplecat.net>, Simon Chang <simonychang@gmail.com>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: When's FreeBSD going to catch up in the world of virtualization.

rumour has it VirtualBox might have FreeBSD as host OS coming... and i wount
admit i said this :)
but i saw a post about a solaris build being available, and it stated
FreeBSD maybe coming soon.

also you can run XEN or KVM on HVM capable systems and get away from that
VMWARE Pain

also VirtualBox on linux as host runs FreeBSD guests, I actually have 6
FreeBSD guests running
on XEN 3.21 under a Ubuntu Server OS, waiting for an HVM capable box to be
delivered so i can test
KVM and XEN HVM capabilities.