Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 05:40:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        better@epctech.com
Cc:        jedgar@fxp.org, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPOE Client Port Request

> Please advise if the current FreeBSD implimentation is designed to work
> with PPPD and PPPOE on an ADSL connection.  As I understand it, the current
> implimenation only covers Ethernet and PPPOE.
>
> We would appreciate the feedback on this issue.  Thank You.

	please take a look at
http://people.freebsd.org/~jmb/PPPoE.configuration.  on that web page,
i detail my own PPPoE configuration.  I have been using this for
several months now with excellent results.

jmb

ps....okay so its an email that i placed in a web page, not a real web
page.   should be helpful even if the format is not the best possible.