Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:39:12 +0200
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   test builds for which architectures

Back in July a discussion on this list convinced me that it
would be useful to run my own tinderbox and provide logs together
with my ports PRs and once the thing has started working for me,
look at other PRs and run test builds for them, too.

Now, after an embarrassingly long time, the box is finally up and
running, the first test builds have been quite satisfying.

So now that the thing works I scrapped all the tinderbox jails to
create a more thought through setup.

Now I wonder, which builds should I provide? Will RELENG_8 and
RELENG_7 amd64/i386 builds suffice or should I also provide logs
for the 7.3 and 8.1 releases?

Regards