Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2001 12:20:48 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "chat@freebsd.org" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cisco switch for sale (ignore if not interested)

Hope you all don't mind my posting this here, but I have no
need of this (Iexpect the Chat list to be okay with this):
Cisco 1924C-A 24 port switch.
    - 24 10BaseT ports,
    - 1 100BaseFX port (FibreOptic)
    - 1 100BaseTX port
        (all ports are switched)
    - Half- or Full-duplex operation on all 10BaseT and
        100BaseT ports
    - All the other typical Cisco features, they have a web
        page about this unit
I'll see it for whatever I can get for it, the more the better of
course. :-) Probably should ask at least $300 though. I'm open.
If anyone is interested just email me. I'll even pay the shipping
costs - ups ground.

--
Chip W
chip@wiegand.org