Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:10:11 GMT
From:      Pavel Timofeev <timp87@gmail.com>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/160935: www/chromium doesn't update

The following reply was made to PR ports/160935; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pavel Timofeev <timp87@gmail.com>
To: George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:03:26 +0400

 --0015174be28cd1b9f804ada0761b

 It helps, thank you!

 2011/9/23 George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>

 > Hello,
 >
 > It is a known issue, Chromium picks system headers and
 > some compilation issues arise when you have protobuf
 > from ports installed.
 >
 > The same happens if you have V8 installed, as a workaround
 > try to remove protobuf.
 >
 > I am trying to resolve this issues, thank you for your report.
 >

 > Regards,
 > George

 --0015174be28cd1b9f804ada0761b

 skos <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:geo.liaskos@gmail.com">geo.lia=
 "margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">
 Hello,<br>
 It is a known issue, Chromium picks system headers and<br>
 some compilation issues arise when you have protobuf<br>
 from ports installed.<br>
 The same happens if you have V8 installed, as a workaround<br>
 try to remove protobuf.<br>
 I am trying to resolve this issues, thank you for your report.<br>
 Regards,<br>

 --0015174be28cd1b9f804ada0761b--