Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:24:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Xscreensaver and GNOME

	Please see my latest commit to xscreensaver. I'd appreciate it if
someone would test functionality and package building for the gnome case,
and get back to me. Under no circumstances should anyone but me make
commits to the port.

Thanks,

Doug
--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?