Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:11:23 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems Loading DP2 via FTP through de driver ...

I've been running 4.x on my desktop for months now, with the de driver ...
I've decided that since we're coming up on release, let's move up to it
(yes, I know, its not perfect yet, but its only my desktop) ...

First problem I hit was that my ethernet card wasn't detected ... from
ftp'ng down the original files, I figured that the driver for it must be
on the drivers.flp, but I couldn't find anywhere that detailed how to make
use of it ... I finally figured out how to do it, after much
trial-n-error, but could someone maybe document this in the README.txt
file, or maybe have a 'Press [Space] to loaddriver from drivers.flp'
message into the boot routine?