Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:55:06 +0100
From:      Matthias Rampke <matthias.rampke@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is the state of FreeBSD on the SheevaPlug?

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 15:21, Rafal Jaworowski <raj@semihalf.com> wrote:

> - the above applies to both 8-STABLE and HEAD

So in terms of SheevaPlug-support, there is no reason not to use 8-STABLE?

Netbooting is not really a (permanent) solution for me, since if I had
a NFS server permanently on, I'd have no need for a SheevaPlug ...
I'll see what I can get to USB-wise.

Rafal: is the SD driver available as a patch, as long as it's not in
the main tree? Being able to boot from SD cards would be an almost
ideal solution, second only to internal flash (which is still way off
due to lack of a NAND filesystem, I know).

Thanks Rafal for the quick answer (and for porting FreeBSD in the first place)!

thx, Matthias