Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:41:20 -0700
From:      "George W. Dinolt" <gdinolt@pacbell.net>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Failed compile of ext2_alloc.c

Robert:

Re the supplied patches. I applied them and the kernel compiled, loaded
and ran.  There seem to be some problems with the modules I use for my
ethernet cards so I was not able to give it a "thorough" testing.  I
don;t think the module issues relate to the file system.

I seemed to have hit an inconsistency between the modules  (fxp and dc)
and kernel as part of the CVS updates I have been doing. .I hope to
investigate more later.

Regards,
George Dinolt
gdinolt@pacbell.net